Can I exchange my watch for a different style?
How exchange an item
In order to exchange an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number online, please contact us via email, Chat or by calling our toll free number 1-866-655-5558. The issuance of an RMA does not constitute an agreement on WorldOfWatches's part to accept the merchandise. All returns are subject to inspection. RMA numbers are valid for ten days.
- Place the original package into a unmarked shipping carton along with your signed RMA paperwork and RMA# clearly affixed to the carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the exchange. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- Please do not use Federal Express to return your order. We do not accept any returns from Federal Express.
- Ship via insured ground service (USPS or UPS) with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- If an order is shipping via ground shipping, the initial shipment fee incurred by World of Watches to ship the merchandise will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Please note: If watch shows any signs of wear after inspection, it will be serviced if necessary under our company's warranty services and return to you.
Note: For eligible exchanges where a different item is chosen, we will refund the returned order and then place a new order for the new item. For prompt exchanges please fill out the credit card form that is included on your RMA paperwork. We can also contact you in order to place the new order. If you choose that option, please provide a callback number you can be reached at.
For Gift Exchange: If you are requesting a gift exchange, please be assured that the buyer will not be informed. To ensure this, please provide your email address and the address you wish this order to be shipped to.
Note: Item(s) selected for exchange MUST be of equal or greater value than the returned item(s). The credit card provided will be charged for the balance if item(s) is of greater value.